Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fall?

The last two days while I have been playing outside with Nya it has started to feel like fall to me. The cooler weather has been a big factor along with the slight breeze and chilly mornings. It gets me a little excited. I love to wear jackets, scarves and long sleeve shirts not to mention all the other wonderful things about fall, but I am not sure I am ready for the cold yet. I love summer for so many reasons, warm sunny days, kids playing outside, swimming, hiking up the canyon, camp fires and s’mores, sitting outside in the evening, barbeques with family, blueberries, raspberries, watermelon and peaches. I haven’t even made a peach pie yet this summer! I will have to make one for Dave when he gets home. I wish it could be summer and fall all year long.

3 comments:

  1. I am right there with you!!! I love summer and fall! They are by far my favorites. Pete and I were just having this conversation the other day. We need to do some fun things with Dave and you guys once he finally gets home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharee, I just found your blog through Rachel's. How much longer will Dave be gone? And then will he be home for awhile or will he have to go back out? We missed you last Sunday at the BBQ. Hopefully we'll get to see you at the Lassen's over Labor Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elisa! Dave has been gone two weeks, and I am not sure when he will be home. He has a mandatory two days off and then goes back on call so he will probably only be home two days if they come home at all. Sorry I couldn't make it to your BBQ.

    ReplyDelete