Warm sunny days
Satin sheets (it's really love/hate, I don’t like that they come off the corners of the mattress or they slide the blankets off)
Skinny dipping
When David and Nya laugh
Sewing
Taking pictures although I wish I knew more about it and were better at it
Campfires
Dancing, especially with Nya
Watching movies and snuggling in a blanket when it rains
New hair cut and/or color
Warm water
Hugs
When Nya crawls over to me and sits on my lap
Being in nature
Our condo
Stretching
Our families
Traveling
Having my nails painted
Eating fresh fruits and vegetables right out of the garden that are still warm from the sun
I am sure there are a lot more but that is it for now.
Hope you are all having a good week!
Satin sheets (it's really love/hate, I don’t like that they come off the corners of the mattress or they slide the blankets off)
Skinny dipping
When David and Nya laugh
Sewing
Taking pictures although I wish I knew more about it and were better at it
Campfires
Dancing, especially with Nya
Watching movies and snuggling in a blanket when it rains
New hair cut and/or color
Warm water
Hugs
When Nya crawls over to me and sits on my lap
Being in nature
Our condo
Stretching
Our families
Traveling
Having my nails painted
Eating fresh fruits and vegetables right out of the garden that are still warm from the sun
I am sure there are a lot more but that is it for now.
Hope you are all having a good week!
I agree with you that those are all great things EXCEPT the skinny dipping that is all you and David!!!! It is important I think to reflect and think about all the things you love and that are important to you!! People are so negative all the time these days!!!
ReplyDelete