Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Hair
I have always wanted to cut my hair really really short, like this, this, this and this but always chicken out. I don't know if it is because every time I see a picture of someone with really short hair they are gorgeous so I think what a cute cut I wonder if that would look good on me. Or if it is because I love Audrey Hepburn and she had the super short cut. I am not sure why, but I always want to do it and then don't. I am sure I would regret it, because I think I look better with long hair. I have cut my hair to my chin only twice and each time freaked out. I think the thought of going even shorter really scares me. But I will always wonder what I would have looked like with that cute little pixie cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You looked cute with short hair!
ReplyDeleteHere's my best advice from 30 years in the makeover biz:
ReplyDeleteSlick and tie back all of your hair back off your face, put on your favorite makeup and a pair of sexy hoops or ear rings. Think of Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies. Take a digital camera and have someone take a well exposed head and shoulders shot of yourself outside on a cloudy day or under natural light. Print it out and hang it over your computer or your powder room mirror or some area where you'll be looking at it a lot. Leave it there for at least three weeks. If after that time you've grown accustomed to the look and don't freak out every time you look at the picture, or if you really start to dig the look, your probably ready to cut it all off.
Once you have this digital photo you can also go to many of these "try-it-on hairstyles" sites and virtually experiment with their short styles. If your on a budget or just a computer clutz I'd recommend the site: www.hairmixer.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WWW.HAIRMIXER.COM
Always wanted your best friend’s hair? This page lets users upload two photos and then swap hairstyles. The program that makes these transformations possible is also available as a Facebook application.