Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tiny toes

A couple of weeks ago I was painting my nails and my two nieces so I decided to try and paint Nya's little toenails. I wasn't going to until she was a year because she always has her feet in her mouth, but lately she had stopped sucking on them so I thought, why not. They were so stinking cute! I kept forgetting about it and then when I would pull of her sock or pjs and see them again it always made me laugh.

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture you need to blow it up and frame it!!! It could be a marketing poster for doing Nails!!! HMMMM.....Do you now anyone who does that and is awesome at it???? I need to have you do my nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! You are too nice Rachel!! I will do your nails anytime you want, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I don't have your skills, but two weeks ago I was feeling really girly and painted my toes and Tutz's.... Nya's toes are so much cuter!

    ReplyDelete