Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby sign language

Nya signed her first sign today! At least it was the first one I could understand, I am sure she has done them before I just didn't know it.


She made the sign for more. I was almost positive she signed milk 3-4 weeks ago but I haven't seen it since.


I tried to get a picture of her signing it but we ran out of what she wanted more of and so I wasn't able to catch her in the moment.



I can't believe how big my little baby is getting! She is starting to look and act like a toddler, it is crazy!!!


Time is going by WAY too fast!

1 comment:

  1. She looks so old in those pictures!! I love that outfit she is wearing. I think it is such a good idea to do sign language! Hannah would never do it.

    ReplyDelete