You do have such a cute family!!!! I love that picture of Nya and your Mom. That was a fun day we need to plan another hike for when Dave is home next we have been thinking of doing the Timpanogos Caves. You guys interested??
That is funny Rachel because Dave and I were just saying the other day that we should go there and invite you guys! That would be really fun, lets do it!
Those pictures are so cute! I am jealous, Maylee won't go to my mom or anyone else for that matter.
ReplyDeleteYou do have such a cute family!!!! I love that picture of Nya and your Mom. That was a fun day we need to plan another hike for when Dave is home next we have been thinking of doing the Timpanogos Caves. You guys interested??
ReplyDeleteThat is funny Rachel because Dave and I were just saying the other day that we should go there and invite you guys! That would be really fun, lets do it!
ReplyDelete