with her arms and legs in the air holding up this huge book and talking to it. It was hilarious! I wish I would have had a camera. She is so cleaver and strong. I can't believe she just turned 8 months old! It is crazy how fast time flies.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Sly
We have a rocking chair that is next to Nya's bed and it has side pockets that I keep books in. After I went to get Nya I noticed that the bigger books were laying on the ground. I kept thinking I must be knocking the books out when I am rocking her. I picked them up and put them away. This happened 3-4 times and I just thought it was me knocking them out. Then one day I went to get Nya out of the crib and she had both hands out the railings lifting the books up out of the pocket and dropping them on the floor. It cracked me up. I thought to myself I need to move that chair, but then forgot. I came in to get her the other day from a nap and she was laying on her back
with her arms and legs in the air holding up this huge book and talking to it. It was hilarious! I wish I would have had a camera. She is so cleaver and strong. I can't believe she just turned 8 months old! It is crazy how fast time flies.
with her arms and legs in the air holding up this huge book and talking to it. It was hilarious! I wish I would have had a camera. She is so cleaver and strong. I can't believe she just turned 8 months old! It is crazy how fast time flies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is to funny! They will get into the funniest things. I love all the pictures of her in the dirt and on the longboard! I am glad Dave got some time off so you guys could do some fun things!! That's pretty awesome that your monitor will reach to the pool...lucky!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a smart little one! I too am jealous about the monitor and the pool! Enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I love those moments.
ReplyDelete