I am not very good at keeping a journal, well, I should say I don't keep a journal so I decided to start blogging. I just thought it would be fun so that I can remember some of the silly and wonderful events that happen. I already have forgotten so many memories of little Nya and she is only 8 months old so I am hoping this will be a good solution. Plus, I love to look at other peoples blogs so why not share a little bit of whats going on with us to everyone else. First of all, how do add a picture at the top of our page? I am sure I am going to have a lot of questions on how to blog, so feedback would be appreciated!
YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I am so glad you finally have a blog!!!! It really is a neat way to journal all your silly thoughts and things your kids do that you would never remember ten years from now. To put a picture at the top of the page you go to layout and then add page element in that area and then download the picture from your computer! Can I add you on to my list of people on my blog? I am so excited!!!
ReplyDeleteAdd away! Okay, I am going to try and add a picture. By the way dinner was awesome the other night and I am excited to paint when Dave leaves next!
ReplyDeleteOkay I know how to do it now, thank you!
ReplyDeleteHow do I put other peoples blog on the side of my page?
ReplyDeleteGo to Layout---Page Elements---Add Gadget---and you can choose blog list or links list.
ReplyDelete