Wow!! It has been awhile. I couldn't even remember my email and password to sign in. Well, here goes another try at blogging. I always have good intentions of blogging but it never seems to last long. Hopefully this time around it will be a little different. So many things have happened in the last year. It is crazy and sad that I haven't documented some of it.
Today was such a fun day. Nya woke me up at 6:30am by turning on the light so she could find her balloon and the one she had brought home for Kai

the night before from my Dad's birthday party. After she grabbed the two balloons she headed into their room flipped the light on, which consequently woke up Kai, in order to show him the red balloon she had for him. She is so funny. She loves her little brother so much. Almost every morning when she wakes up she turns on the light and tells Kai good morning, and then for the next 20ish minutes I lay in my bed and listen to them laugh. She just cracks him up. I don't know what she does to make him laugh, because I only listen, if I were to go in she would stop and he would want to get out of his crib. Today she started to blow on Kai's belly to make him laugh. It really is so fun when she is cracking him up.

Anywho later this morning I took Nya to her preschool open house. She has been asking to go to school for about a year now. When we left she asked me if she could come back tomorrow because she liked it so much. I can't believe she is old enough for preschool, CRAZY! The rest of the day was filled with eating, playing toys, riding bikes, etc. But besides riding bikes with Nya and then later with both kids one of my favorite activities was tonight with Nya. I had my headlamp to read a book to Nya in bed and before I started the book I was messing around with the light and being goofy, and then after

we read we made shadow puppets. I was making a duck Shadow puppet, very creative, I know, and the duck was singing her songs and she was just giggling away. It was SO MUCH FUN! I was laying there and thinking, I love this! What a good day :)
How cute! It sounds like everything is going well! I can't believe how long Nya's hair has gotten since I last saw her and that Kai is standing up! WOW! Things are changing too fast! I will have to see your duck puppet, the only shadow puppet i ever think of is the gorilla and that is kind of scary....
ReplyDelete