Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kids at Play

Today the little neighbor girl Ainsley came over to see is if Nya could play. She is a sweet little girl and since she is 7 she plays very well with Nya. After playing outside in the sandbox for awhile they came in to play dress-up. The few dress-ups Nya has are in storage so I let them play in my shoes and put on some of my clothes. I was doing a few things downstairs and hanging out with Kai while they played and I was just cracking up. First of all Nya kept calling her Izzy. I gues Ainsley sounds like Izzy to her?... So that was funny. Then I was in the other room with Kai and Nya comes running in and tells me very frantic and excited that they had to hurry because someone was going to kill them.... What???? Nya doesn't even know what that means and so I kind of giggled and thought this should be interesting.... Now she is going to repeat this word in who knows what context.... Hilarious. I really was laughing most of the time I was around them. Part of it was because Nya doesn't understand the way she was playing. For example, Ainsley kept telling Nya they needed to hurry and get away form the monsters and Nya kept telling Ainsley there are no monsters, my mom tells me that there aren't any. Hopefully that doesn't set us back at night because Nya in convinced there are monsters and it takes a lot to sway her otherwise. Then Nya was being a little stinker and taking Ainsley's kitchen toys and so she told Nya to "go outside and play with your brother." she ment, go outside of the tent they were playing in. So Nya hops out of the tent and says "See ya!" and runs up the stairs and Ainsley calls to Nya, "wait! come back!" but by that time she was already outside. It is hilarious to watch and listen to little kids play.

No comments:

Post a Comment