Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nya updates I don't want to forget

David went to check on Nya last night because she had been talking in her room for awhile and as he was leaving she said to him, "See you tomorrow daddy."Awhile back on the 8th we went to my parents house and once we got inside she said, "Alright Nya time to eat food."Nya loves to sing songs and so I have been trying to get a video of her singing songs and counting to 10 for the last month or two. Every time I get out the camera she stops because she wants to see the pictures on the camera or she gets shy. I am so sad because I really want a video of it. I hope someday I can sneak the camera out without her noticing.

Nya loves to sing...
Twinkle twinkle little starI am a child of God
I love to see the temple
Wheels on the bus
You are my sunshine
Jesus
wants me for a sunbeam
5 little ducks
Itsy bitsy spider
Mary had a little lamb
I am like a star shining brightly
ABC's
I am not sure the name, but it goes... if you chance to meet a frown...
It seems like there is another one or two but that is all I can remember.She knows most of her colors really well, counts to 10, and can point out circles, starts, hearts, and triangles. Oh and today we were playing with her fake food and she grabbed the bucket and said, "Going to the store. Buy blueberries." I love it!
Okay that is all I can think of I wanted to update...
I am listening to Nya who is supposed to be asleep and she just yelled, "MOM! SHAREE!" What a nut. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She knows so much. Now if I could only get her to take her naps.

2 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin' cute!! We love Nya! She is so SMART. I can't believe all the things she can say!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! She sounds so incredibly smart! I am so impressed with with such a big list of songs. She looks so good Sharee! How are you doing? She has grown up so much since I have seen her!

    ReplyDelete