Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Few Things I Want To Remember

NYA TOOK HER FIRST STEPS TODAY! YAYYY!!
She took 3 steps from the coffee table to her toy. And before that she took some steps while Dave was watching her. What a big girl she is!

She has been standing up on furniture since she was 8 1/2
months old but once she found out she could crawl faster on all fours instead of army crawl she lost he desire to walk. She has just become interested in walking again and loves to walk laps around the house while holding onto her train.

Also I have wanted to write down her first words so I don't forget.

Besides saying mama, dada, and uh oh Nya was obsessed with buttons when she was about 9 months old. Every time she saw a button she would have to touch it.
Sometimes to the point where she wouldn't go to sleep because she would constantly be touching the buttons on her pj's and be saying button, button, button over and over.

For awhile I had to find pajamas with just zippers and no buttons so she would go to bed. That was her first word, "button". Then came flower, water, dancing, doggie, ducky, no no no and sometimes ow and pretty. Everything else she calls daddy. She has gone from being obsessed with buttons and flowers, to now fans, lights, water, books, climbing and doggies. She signs milk, bye bye and sometimes more and food. She lets us know what she wants by signing milk toward the item she wants. She is getting SO big I can hardly believe it! I love my little family!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, So cute!!! I can't believe she is walking and talking! They grow up way too fast!! Well, time for another one Sharee. :) Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!! I can't wait to see her walking!! Yeah Nya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck keeping up with her now! She is adorable, and I love her list of first words....so cute!

    ReplyDelete